To make a blog for MLM with high traffic depends mainly on what you need to say. If you have to concentrate on direct marketing of products or services or uninteresting, lame topics, then you might get bad outcome. This article describes ten tips to blogging for an MLM blog with high traffic.
Good content surely will lead your niche. Mainly, the platform that you choose for your blog will decide how well your blog leads. Also, the consistency and frequency of your posting and response and link to your posts is very important.
Here are top ten tips to blogging for new bloggers to make a blog for MLM to generate consistent traffic and to find new visitors.
1. Write a minimum of five main pillar articles. An educating article intended to educate your visitors something new can be called as a pillar article. Normally, these articles should have a word count between 500 and 600 and should contain many practical techniques or tips. As the number of pillar articles in your MLM blog increases, the chances for generating high traffic also increase. This is one of the most important tips to blogging.
2. Daily write one new post, it is not necessary that each article needs to be a pillar. Anyhow, those pillar articles should be ready by the time when you write new articles or posts on a daily basis. You should be able to show your new viewers that your site is always updated.
3. Use a correct domain name when you make a blog.
4. Try to comment on others’ blogs. Choose blogs on topics similar to yours and comment on them so that readers of those blogs will show interest in your blog also. This is one of the most crucial tips to blogging.
5. Link and trackback to blogs with topics similar to yours in your blog. Trackback is similar to blog conversation. When you write new articles with references to others blog articles, then you can make a trackback so that their blog post will contain an abstract of your post. It is similar to you are telling another person that you wrote something on his topic in your blog. So, trackbacks are very much similar to comments and attract readers.